Sunday, August 28, 2011

School is cool.

Learning so much this semester! AND I am only two weeks in to it.  I am really excited to see what I will learn this semester.  I have become addicted to looking up different lesson ideas and different room decorations!  It occupies my time on Pinterest. (I will tell more about Pinterest later)   I am loving the people I have encountered this semester and know they will be there to help always!

Last night I emceed the Miss Waynoka pageant.  I was Little Miss Waynoka in 1993 - but did not run for Miss Waynoka.  In fact I was the ONLY girl in my class that didn't!  :)   I have loved that I have got the opportunity to do this. The girls are awesome to work with and being on stage with them makes me feel like a star.

Ryan is currently trying to get a promotion to a new job!  Let's pray he gets it.  This would mean a pay raise and a new truck - which would save him a ton of money!! I can think of a lot of different things he can purchase with that extra money :)  Please keep Ryan in your prayers as he goes through this stage.

Next weekend is OSU football and I couldn't be more excited for this to start.  LOVE my cowboys! and Go Sooners for those that want to hear that. ;)   I guess being preseason #1 is pretty awesome.

 One of the greatest ladies I know!  Karen Sharp I love you :)

 2 of my favorite kiddos!

 Love this boy!


Grandma and I
Aunt Amy and I


Love you all, K ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment