Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Lovin'

I haven't posted in a long time so I thought I should update on what is going on in the life.  I am currently taking a class at Northwestern that I will need in order to coach.  I am learning about different athletic injuries, how to tape ankles and pretty much anything I would need to know about sports.  Such as how you shouldn't play when lightning is around and the fact that you shouldn't move an athlete if they have a head injury. WHOO!  Thank goodness :)

Last weekend Ryan got a day off! Yes, a day off! We got to go to Grand Lake for 3 whole days!  It was awesome.  We got to rest, wakeboard, wake surf, ride the jet skis and see family.  It was exactly what we needed.  I feel like I gained 10 years of life as I am so sore from the fun. 

Tomorrow night is my baseball boys party.  We are going to have a swim party at my grandmas and cook out and just have a good time.  I have missed the 11 boys that I would see at least 3 days a week during the month of June so I am really excited.

We are still working on the house.  I am on the last of my "To Do" list and I don't know who is happier - Ryan or I.  He tells everyone that he comes home everyday to find something new on the wall (Totally not true).   I am also gearing up for the City Wide garage sale in Waynoka in September.  Between Grandmas, moms, Ryans I have so much to get ready! 

This weekend we are playing in a softball tournament in Waynoka.  This will be a fun weekend with a bunch of friends that hopefully doesn't become too stressful!  I will post the outcome later on.



With love, K

No comments:

Post a Comment