Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blogging - Difficulty Level: Beginner

Whoo! I am now officially a blogger - so excited to be able to share my life with everyone that wants to read about it.  In my first blog I should update you on why I chose this particular title.  Since meeting Ryan I have been thrown head first into the whole lake scene and I have completely become engulfed.   For all you non-lake goers the wake is - the wave created behind the boat which is used by a wakeboarder to jump off of or slide (according to the Wakeboarding glossary).  You see this is the safer part of wakeboarding and where you should stay to have a less likely chance of falling.  I think this is a direct correlation to our life.  Life is all about those who decide to stay safe in the "wake" and those that try to pull off tricks and venture outside.  We are choosing to be the people that live within the wake, as well as outside. As I think you need to have a little taste of both in order to live life to the fullest.  I hope my explanation is making sense to all of you as Ryan thought my name (which I have been thinking about for a lonnnnnnnngggg time) was too "deep".    Loves to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment